OPTION 2 – over 6 weeks on Wednesdays 545pm from 5th May 2021
Love Your Lymph
The last time I ran this workshop it SOLD OUT, not everyone want’s to buy the recording to watch in their own time, its useful to have an allocated time to show up and have access to ask me questions directly.
Are you feeling tense & stressed?
Do you have an autoimmune condition?
Do you struggle to lose weight?
Does your body feel tight and stiff even though you stretch regularly?
Do you suffer with headaches/migraines?
Are you prone to puffiness around the abdominal area?
Are you prone to getting colds or always feeling stuffed/phlegmy?
Are you frequently constipated?
Do you experience brain fog /mood swings / severe PMS?
Chances are you have an overwhelmed / congested lymph system.
The good news is there is something we can do about it… AND it’s really simple to learn.
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s in 2017 and for the last 4 years I have been trying everything and anything to relieve my symptoms, pain, puffiness, bloating, tension & fatigue.
When I started learning about the lymphatic system and it’s role in how our body functions, it felt like one of the major missing pieces in my puzzle.
Since implementing a daily protocol (which I will teach you in this workshop), many of my symptoms have seen great improvement. I have shared it with friends and family who have been struggling too and they have seen a massive difference too.
In this workshop you will:
– learn the basics of the function of the lymphatic system & the importance of it’s role in our health
– how to assess yourself
– a daily protocol to follow to get amazing results
– lifetime access to the recording
– live Q&A if you are on the call (email correspondence if you are watching playback)
NEXT LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP TUE 20th Apr 2021 7-830pm BOOK HERE
Don’t want to wait for the next live event or missed it? You can buy the pre-recorded workshop by clicking below.
Movement & Meditation Online Class Recording
I took some time off over Christmas to rest and relax BUT I am put on a special online Zoom class to break up the holidays which was recorded. I got such great feedback from it, I would hate for you to have missed out, so you can purchase the recording of the full class.
- 60 mins movement class
- 20 mins guided meditation (optional, I won’t be offended if you can’t /don’t want to stay
Buy your copy here PAY HERE
6 Week Pilates Fundamentals Course Online
- Improves posture,
- Improves strength,
- Eases back pain,
- Can help with sciatica,
- Improves flexibility,
- Helps improve your ability in other activities (all the top athletes included Pilates in their training programmes),
- Builds stability around the joints,
- Relaxes the body,
- Calms the mind,
- Improves concentration,
- Improves sleep quality,
- 6 weeks online modules to watch (email reminder send weekly, but you can watch the videos anytime)
- Lifetime access to the recorded sessions of each of the fundamentals course classes
- A selection of pre-recorded Pilates sessions to do anytime
- Unlimited access to any of my other live online timetabled classes (Pilates & Yoga) for 6 weeks from sign up date
- Email support throughout the 6 weeks to answer any questions
- Pilates fundamentals ebook
Got a question before you book? Ask here
From the Ground Up FEET Online
If you love getting geeky and exploring your body and how it moves, this event is for you!
Nearly all of our movement starts from the feet.
These amazing structures at the ends of our legs are not only fascinating but totally under estimated, under valued and often under cared for.
If you have ever been to one of my classes we ALWAYS start with foot work.
The bottom photo (with my feet on the grass) was taken in 2017, the top photo was taken in 2019. My feet are stronger, have more mobility, are more adaptable…
What has that meant for me?
My niggling knee is no longer niggling
My hip pain has gone
I can comfortably sit in a low squat and it feels like a rest there (see photo in the event)
My balance is better.
Since I started learning about feet, being barefoot, the importance of agile, mobile, strong feet back in 2010 I brought it in to class. I have never stopped going back to books and signing up for courses to learn more (and I haven’t stopped).
In this workshop we will:
understand our feet better
mobilise our feet (and ankles)
work on strengthening the feet
reconnect with the amazing abilities of the feet
get a 2 minute daily routine to moblilise your feet
learn how having more mobile, stronger feet can help us:
move better all over,
get stronger faster (especially if you like to lift weights in the gym), move lighter and easier,
improve general flexibility,
help improve posture
Join me on this online Zoom workshop.
Investment only £22 (inc fees)