Love Your Lymph – Helping Autoimmune Symptoms
Saturday 6th Feb 2021 Live Online
Are you feeling tense & stressed?
Are your autoimmune symptoms flaring up?
The good news is both are interlinked and we can do something about it to ease out our tension pains and reduce symptoms.
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s in 2017 and for the last 4 years I have been trying everything and anything to relieve my symptoms, pain, puffiness, bloating, tension & fatigue.
When I started learning about the lymphatic system and it’s role in how our body functions, it felt like one of the major missing pieces in my puzzle.
Since implementing a daily protocol (which I will teach you in this workshop), many of my symptoms and friends I have shared it with have seen great improvement in their autoimmune conditions.
In this workshop you will:
– learn the basics of the function of the lymphatic system & the importance of it’s role in our health
– how to assess yourself
– a daily protocol to follow to get amazing results
– lifetime access to the recording
– live Q&A if you are on the call (email correspondence if you are watching playback)
Book Here (links to eventbrite booking page)
Movement & Meditation Online Class Recording
I took some time off over Christmas to rest and relax BUT I am put on a special online Zoom class to break up the holidays which was recorded. I got such great feedback from it, I would hate for you to have missed out, so you can purchase the recording of the full class.
- 60 mins movement class
- 20 mins guided meditation (optional, I won’t be offended if you can’t /don’t want to stay
Buy your copy here PAY HERE
6 Week Pilates Fundamentals Course Online
- Improves posture,
- Improves strength,
- Eases back pain,
- Can help with sciatica,
- Improves flexibility,
- Helps improve your ability in other activities (all the top athletes included Pilates in their training programmes),
- Builds stability around the joints,
- Relaxes the body,
- Calms the mind,
- Improves concentration,
- Improves sleep quality,
- 6 weeks online modules to watch (email reminder send weekly, but you can watch the videos anytime)
- Lifetime access to the recorded sessions of each of the fundamentals course classes
- A selection of pre-recorded Pilates sessions to do anytime
- Unlimited access to any of my other live online timetabled classes (Pilates & Yoga) for 6 weeks from sign up date
- Email support throughout the 6 weeks to answer any questions
- Pilates fundamentals ebook
Got a question before you book? Ask here
From the Ground Up FEET Online
If you love getting geeky and exploring your body and how it moves, this event is for you!
Nearly all of our movement starts from the feet.
These amazing structures at the ends of our legs are not only fascinating but totally under estimated, under valued and often under cared for.
If you have ever been to one of my classes we ALWAYS start with foot work.
The bottom photo (with my feet on the grass) was taken in 2017, the top photo was taken in 2019. My feet are stronger, have more mobility, are more adaptable…
What has that meant for me?
My niggling knee is no longer niggling
My hip pain has gone
I can comfortably sit in a low squat and it feels like a rest there (see photo in the event)
My balance is better.
Since I started learning about feet, being barefoot, the importance of agile, mobile, strong feet back in 2010 I brought it in to class. I have never stopped going back to books and signing up for courses to learn more (and I haven’t stopped).
In this workshop we will:
understand our feet better
mobilise our feet (and ankles)
work on strengthening the feet
reconnect with the amazing abilities of the feet
get a 2 minute daily routine to moblilise your feet
learn how having more mobile, stronger feet can help us:
move better all over,
get stronger faster (especially if you like to lift weights in the gym), move lighter and easier,
improve general flexibility,
help improve posture
Join me on this online Zoom workshop.
Investment only £22 (inc fees)