Buy A Bundle?
Move Your Body Bundle, Foot Mobility & Strength Master Class, Movement & Meditation Master Class AND Posture Reset Master Class. All 3 of these master classes for the price of 2!
Need a bit more detail about the packages?
Foot Mobility & Strength Course
Do you struggle with bunions or plantar fasciitis?
Want to improve your balance, posture & strength without breaking a sweat?
This foot mobility & strength course teaches you how to get strong foundations with simple movements that you can do every day even while you go about daily life (walking around or while sitting watching TV).
- Easy to follow movements and techniques
- Exercises you can do anywhere
- Feel grounded and improve your balance
- Get strong foundations
- Release pain and discomfort from bunions or plantar fasciitis
Nearly all of our movement starts from the feet.
These amazing structures at the ends of our legs are not only fascinating but totally under estimated, under valued and often under cared for.
If you have ever been to one of my Pilates classes we ALWAYS start with foot work. I have started incorporating into the Yoga classes too.
Since I started learning about feet back in 2010, being barefoot, the importance of agile, mobile, strong feet I have incorporated it into all movement classes I teach.
In this course you will:
- understand our feet better
- learn simple techniques to help our feet work better
- mobilise our feet (and ankles)
- work on strengthening the feet
- reconnect with the amazing abilities of the feet
- move better all over,
- get stronger faster (especially if you walk, like to lift weights in the gym or run)
- move lighter and easier, no more thundering around like an elephant
- improve general flexibility,
- help improve posture
You can read more about my passion for working on feet in the blog
- 15 mins presentation on the structure of the foot, and common issues such as plantar fasciitis and bunions
- 12 mins observation, foot rolling and activation
- 25 mins massage, mobility & strength
- BONUS 22 mins balance session
- BONUS 7 mins hand and foot mobility session
- BONUS 5 mins grounding connection session
- BONUS toe stretches for bunions
- BONUS foot & calf stretches for plantar fasciitis
- Are you feeling tense & stressed?
- Have you got an autoimmune condition?
- Do you struggle to lose weight?
- Does your body feel tight and stiff even though you stretch regularly?
- Can you suffer with headaches/migraines?
- Do you find you are prone to puffiness around the abdominal area?
- Are you prone to getting colds or always feeling stuffed/phlegmy?
- Find you are frequently constipated?
- Do you experience brain fog /mood swings / severe PMS?
- Chances are you have an overwhelmed / congested lymph system.
- The good news is there is something we can do about it… AND it’s really simple to learn.
When I was diagnosed with Crohn’s in 2017 I was shocked, and since then I have been trying everything and anything to help my body heal.
However, when I started learning about the lymphatic system and it’s role in how our body functions, it felt like one of the major missing pieces in my puzzle.
Excitingly, since I have been implementing a daily protocol (which I will teach you in this workshop), many of my symptoms have seen great improvement. Since then I have been sharing this with friends and family who have been struggling too and they have seen a massive difference in their health too.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the basics of the function of the lymphatic system & the importance of it’s role in our health
- How to assess yourself
- A daily protocol to follow to get amazing results
- Lifetime access to the recording
You can buy the recorded workshop by clicking below and an absolute bargain at £37.
Movement & Meditation Class
In December I some much needed healing time off over to rest and relax.
I did put on a special online Zoom class which I recorded.
I got such great feedback from it, I would hate for you to have missed out, so you can purchase the recording of the full class.
The class is a 55 mins Pilates/Yoga style movement class, followed by a 20 mins Yoga Nidra – guided meditation.
It’s a wonderful way to help you move your body and chill out and a bargain at £37
- 55 mins movement class
- 20 mins guided meditation
On Demand Pilates, Yoga, Meditation Subscription
For years my classes were asking me to do a DVD for them to buy, in those days that was out of my reach. With the simplicity of technology now I have been able to provide an on demand service for my clients.
The library has over 40 sessions ranging from 10 mins through to 90 mins with a mix of Pilates, Yoga and Meditations for you to do any time, any where (as long as you have internet).
It’s only £12 per month and you can cancel at any time, there is no minimum contract.
Pilates Beginners On Demand Course
Bad back? Sciatica? Pelvic floor issues? Postural problems? Prone to trip or fall due to balance issues? Weak tummy muscles?
Have you been to a physio or doctor who has told you that you would benefit from Pilates?
Do you feel you need to improve your posture, strength, flexibility, balance?
Have you wanted to join a class but worried that you don’t know what you would be doing and feel like everyone else does?
My Pilates Fundamentals course is perfect to get the basics right. With this course you have my on demand videos with tutorials with 20 of the basic moves I teach in class PLUS 4 classes dedicated to going back to basics perfect for beginners, the unfit, the inflexible, an active senior, overworked young’en, or someone looking to take back control of their health and movement.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Improves posture,
- Builds strength,
- Eases back pain,
- Can help with sciatica,
- Improves flexibility,
- Helps improve your ability in other activities (all the top athletes included Pilates in their training programmes),
- Builds stability around the joints,
- Improves sleep quality,
- Relaxes the body,
- Calms the mind,
- Improves concentration.
And when done correctly is safe for almost everyone to do, most exercises can be adapted even for people that can’t lie on the floor.
Benefits of Classes Online On Demand
- You do the sessions at a time that suits you
- No worries about traffic or parking
- You can workout in your jammies if you want
- Play any music you like in the background
The course is broken down in to a library of mini tutorials:
Module 1: Feet mobility, foot placement, muscle activation, breath, neutral spine, pelvic floor, core engagement, basic set up standing, lying on your back, lying on your side, lying on your stomach, kneeling table top.
Module 2: Introduction and different options and adaptations of the fundamental exercises I commonly use in class: Single leg slide, shoulder bridge, table top, single leg stretch
Module 3: Introduction and different options and adaptations of 20 of the fundamental exercises I commonly use in class: Bicycle, crunch, double leg stretch, back extension, scissors, leg circles
Module 4: Introduction and different options and adaptations of 20 of the fundamental exercises I commonly use in class: Hundreds, half roll back, roll up, superman, side lying, plank
Modules 5-6: Basic beginners class
- 6 on demand modules with tutorials to the moves
- 4 recorded classes going through each of the moves
- Lifetime access to recordings
- Pilates Fundamentals ebook
It’s time to sort your posture
In this master class we will:
- Get movement into your spine.
- Strengthen your back.
- Release your hips.
- Build a beautiful butt.
Improve Your Posture with Posture Reset & Strengthen Includes
- 7 x 7mins (or less) Mobility Sessions
- 4 x 55mins Full Posture Reset Classes
- 1 x 30mins Reset & Relax Session
- 1 x 50mins Posture Project Master Class
Women’s Wellness Master Class
Are you struggling with symptoms of PMS/Peri-menopause/Menopause?
More and more women are struggling with symptoms including: cramping, headaches, migraines, bloating, night sweats, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks, weight gain and more…
There are simple things that you can learn and implement to help support your system and relieve yourself of the symptoms.
In this master class we will:
- understand WHY we have these changes
- simple techniques to re-balance
- how to work with a cycle (even if you are not bleeding any more)
- create a routine and plan that works for you
Learn more in my Women’s Wellness Master Class
- 1 hour recorded master class
- Only £22.
- Includes: recording, guided meditation recording, lymphatic routine, breathing exercises.
Buy your On Demand Class Today